Electrical & Control Lead Engineering
Technical project management and engineering. We manage projects and design within low, mid and high voltage power transmission and distribution. We work with electrical systems, generators, switchgear, transformers, relay protection and electrical networks. Our automation engineers have several years experience within installation and programming of SCADA, PLC, DCS. We have engineers within DCS-systems such as CS7, T3000 and ABB 800xA as well as PLC system Siemens S7 and ABB 800M, we also have competence with several other products.
We work with engineering, improvements and streamlining of automation equipment in both PLC and in SCADA-systems.
- Design industrial electrical and automation systems
- Work with instrumentation
- Program PLC systems
- Program parent process systems (HMI/SCADE-systems)
- Perform testing and commissioning of electrical and automation equipment.
- Create specifications, instructions descriptions etc.
We work with electrical plants, generators, switchgear, transformers, relay protection and electrical networks. We manage projects and design within low, mid and high voltage power transmission and distribution.
- Take responsibility for dimensioning wiring calculation and cost calculation.
- Work with circuit diagrams
- Project control and electrical cabinets
- Create work instructions and routines.
- Create instrument and control lists
Head of Electrical & Control Lead Engineering
070-277 99 16