We work with engineering, improvements and streamlining of automation equipment in both PLC and in SCADA-systems.
- Design industrial electrical and automation systems
- Work with instrumentation
- Program PLC systems
- Program parent process systems (HMI/SCADE-systems)
- Perform testing and commissioning of electrical and automation equipment.
- Create specifications, instructions descriptions etc.
We work with electrical plants, generators, switchgear, transformers, relay protection and electrical networks. We manage projects and design within low, mid and high voltage power transmission and distribution.
- Take responsibility for dimensioning wiring calculation and cost calculation.
- Work with circuit diagrams
- Project control and electrical cabinets
- Create work instructions and routines.
- Create instrument and control lists
Head of Electrical & Control Lead Engineering
070-277 99 16